KAWASAKI TERYX 750 4 SEATER & YAMAHA RHINO 700 FI 4-SEATERS
All Rhino & Teryx rentals come with a whip antenna and a full tank of gas
Daily rental: Teryx #1 and Rhino #1 are $220.00 @ day (2 day minimum) Rhino #2 is $250.00 @ day
(RHINO #2 HAS UPGRADED PAINT, CDI-7-10 MPH FASTER THAN STOCK, HID SUPER BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS, FRONT HI-BACK SEATS, ICE CHEST RACK AND WHEELS)
$25.00 prep fee
$15.00 @ day insurance is required
- You must be 25 years or older to rent and operate our Rhinos.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
- You must abide by the Yamaha operating restrictions and safety requirements.
- Restricted operating areas in Glamis - Climbing Oldsmobile Hill or Competition Hill, the "big dunes" behind Oldsmobile Hill and Osborne Overlook are forbidden.
RULES AND REULATIONS
- Operator must not be under the influence of alcohol or any drug while operating the Rhino.
- No racing and or wheelies should be performed.
- Safety and protective gear should be worn at all times.
- Operator is responsible that all passengers wear safety equipment and seat belts.
- The person renting the Rhino is the only operator allowed to drive the Rhino.
- Operator shall follow all state laws and OHV area rules and regulations.
- Operator shall be responsible for the safety and well being of all passengers on the Rhino.
- Renter is responsible for any damage to the Rhino and to any other party involved.
- Renter is responsible for any fees, fines incurred in connection with the use,maintenance, and storage of the rented property.
- Respect the wild life, stay on designated trails.
- Unruly and carelessness will result in serious injury or death, at the very least very costly, don't be careless while operating the Rhino.